When you visit our website, information about you is collected, to help us improve the site and it's contents. If you do not wish this information to be collected, you should delete your cookies and avoid further use of the site. You will find further information about what information is being collected and why, and which third parties we may share it with.
Personal information is any kind of information, that can be used to identify you, in some way. When you use our website, we collect and handle such information. This happens when accessing content, creating a profile, participating in surveys or making purchases.
We collect the following information: a unique ID and technical data about your browser and device, your IP address, geographical location and which pages you access.
If you enter the information yourself, we also collect your email address and payment info. This happens when registering a profile and payment for services.
If you do not wish to supply us with this information, you will not be able to use the website.
Purpose of collected data
The collected information is used for:
- Delivering the best possible service, when we receive support requests.
- Administering competitions, campaigns, surveys and similar functions.
- Registering payments.
- Giving you the services you request, such as notification mails and newsletters.
- Follow-up after you have contacted us, via chat, email or phone.
- Optimisation of our services and content.
Use and removal of data
We only collect the information we need, and we only use them as needed, order to supply the mentioned services.
We only retain the collected information as long as needed to deliver the services, and they are permanently deleted when they are no longer required.
Transferring of information to third parties
We use a number of third party services, which may retain and handle information on our behalf. These services/companies retain and handle information on our behalf, and are not allowed to use this information for any other purpose.
We utilize the following services, and transfer necessary information to them, in order to deliver required services:
Used for sending transactional emails.
Used for handling support requests.
Use and transfer of email address will only happen with your approval. Such an approval is granted by creating a profile on the website.
Data protection and security
We have taken technical and organisational precautions against your information being accidentally or illegally deleted, published, lost, abused or otherwise handled illegally.
- Your information is stored on firewalled servers, and are only accessible to a limited number of people with special access rights to said systems. These people are obligated to keep the information private.
- We have implemented a number of precautions to maintain a high level of security, regarding your information, when you make a purchase, send or access your information.
- All information is transferred to our servers via HTTPS (encrypted connection).
- All payments are handled via a payment gateway, and payment data is not stored or handled on our systems.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files, that a website stores on your computer, via your browser, making it possible for the website to recognise your browser and remember certain pieces of information, create statistics or target ads. Cookies can not be used for harmful code, such as a virus.
What do we use them for?
If you do not want us to collect information, you must delete you cookies and avoid further use of the website.
If you delete or block cookies, some or all of the website may become unusable.
Third party cookies
The website contains third party cookies, including, but not necessarily limited to:
The website uses Google Analytics to measure traffic. You may opt out of Google Analytics tracking here.
Insight and complaints
You have a right to request insight into the information we have about you. You may at any time object to our use of your information. If you object to our use of your information, please remove your information from our systems, by deleting your account on this website.
This website is owned and maintained by:
c/o TransaktionsKompagniet ApS
Lyngebækgårds Alle 10